Monday, February 15, 2010

All you need is Love

Happy Valentine's Day! I love Valentine's Day! We get to celebrate my sister Shelby's birthday, make cute crafts, bake some goodies and eat plenty of sugar cookies! Shelby's birthday was a lot of fun. She turned 17! We took her to get her hair higlighted, gave her a pedicure and got her make up done. She was all ready for the Sweetheart's dance and looked gorgeous! Shelby is the peacemaker in our family. She is always happy and willing to help others. I hope you had a fun day Shelby! We love you!






This Valentine's Day I was also able to do a lot of fun crafts. I was able to use the internet and learn how to crochet hearts that eventually I will sew into a scarf. I got the pattern off of Etsy. We also made some cute Valentine cards and some yummy cupcakes.






My sweet husband was also really good to me on Valentine's. He gave me a cute card with a Pedicure foot bath and the Lady Antebellum CD. I gave him a giant bag of Swedish Fish and the Pink Panther Disc set. It was a really fun day! Buddy is always so thoughtful and so wonderful to me! I'm so grateful for such a loving husband. We have so much fun together! He always makes my day!








On Saturday night Buddy did something super fun for us. Buddy made reservations for us and our mom's to go to Chick-fil-a. Chick-fil-a does a fun thing for Valentine's Day. They turn it into somewhat of a restaraunt where you make reservations, your order is taken at your table and brought to you. They also have a chocolate fountain where they give you strawberries and also they gave the ladies a nice box of chocolates! It was a fun night and it was great to spend a Valentine's Dinner with our mom's. They are so wonderful and deserved a night out on the town!














No comments:

Post a Comment